1. USDA Complaint Acknowledgement PDF added
2. Background information found on ZoovilleUSA Owner Susan Bradshaw (infograph)
Editor’s note: Letter sent to media and government agencies, ZoovilleUSA’s most recent USDA Inspection Reports can be read here and the flyer passed out to local schools below:
To Whom it May Concern,
Immediate Attention Needed!
Many believe that the animals at ZoovilleUSA in Plant City, FL are starving and neglected. Attached are the most recent USDA Inspection Reports showing animals living in squalor who will never likely be cared for properly. Some have already died. The location appears to be a low budget animal hoarding operation with Susan Bradshaw named as the owner. It seems that ZoovilleUSA is located in Susan Bradshaw’s backyard. It’s hard to tell because even the USDA reports she won’t let them in to inspect the animals. ZoovilleUSA is located at 702 Cooper Road Plant City, FL 33565, phone number 813-690-9696.
Why has the USDA not closed this awful place? Or brought charges against the people responsible? I don’t know. But with the recent USDA Inspection records, it’s obvious that ZoovilleUSA has always had animals living in horrible conditions…for nothing but Money. Not education or rehabilitation. Money. The greedy profiteers ZoovilleUSA has set up numerous places for people to donate to them here and here and here and here and here and here and here .
- Primate enclosures rusted, impossible to sanitize.
– Exposed nails and screws on animal enclosures.
– Exposed underground wire reachable by animals.
– Hole in porcupine cage large enough for predators.
– Insufficient room and staff for animal husbandry.
– Possible bacterial overgrowth in hyena water dishes (hyenas are gone now)
– Water dishes with green algae and reddish sedimentation.
– No filtration system in working order.
– Multiple enclosures had accumulated fecal matter.
- Lions underweight and lethargic.
– Unbelievably, ZoovilleUSA may be breeding animals!
– Arctic wolves may have died of worms.
– Susan Bradshaw has animals hoarded in her home as well.
– A cougar and leopard have died there.
– No regular vet care.
– Animals fight at night loud enough to hear.
– Big cats only fed 2 lbs. of meat per day.
USDA INSPECTION REPORTS ON ZOOVILLEUSA:
ZV1 ZV2 ZV3 ZV4 ZV5 ZV6 ZV7 ZV8 Z9-Complaint Acknowledgement Z10- FOIA REquest
Please send your own email complaint or any information you have about how
ZoovilleUSA animals are being treated by copying these email addresses:
Jonni.M.Meek@APHIS.USDA.GOV, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,